Dublin, July 26h, 2018 — Cesanta today announced release of Mongoose OS v2.4 supporting STM32.
- STM32 port: OTA support, boot loader and filesystem on external storage.
- pwm: Add functions to control an RGB LED
- Azure: Add mgosazureis_connected, A utility to retrieve Device-to-Cloud messages
- mos: Add noimplicitinit_deps
- mos support for LFS (littlefs) https://github.com/ARMmbed/littlefs
- Core refactoring: break out VFS and OTA into libs
- Apps and libs will now by default depend on https://github.com/mongoose-os-libs/core.
- mos: Add mos ota - a way to push OTA update via RPC. As usual, any suitable RPC channel can be used - UART, WS, MQTT, etc. Argument is the fw filename. Requires OTA.Commit within 5 minutes by default.
- Winbond W25XXX SPI NAND flash driver vfs-dev-part: A VFS device that is a part of another VFS device
- Add VFS device registration by name
- fstab: Storage device and filesystem init table
- vfs-dev-encr: A VFS device that encrypts reads and writes
- mqtt: Add backup server support. See https://github.com/mongoose-os-libs/mqtt#reconnect-behavior-and-backup-server
Please find the release at GitHub: https://github.com/cesanta/mongoose-os/releases/tag/2.4
Questions or feedback? Send us a message or ask on the developer forum.