Ever wanted to have an IoT Door Sensor for any room to monitor it?
With this IoT Door Sensor App created by Ben Rockwood you can connect to AWS IoT or your favourite MQTT service and send real-time alerts anytime a sensitive door is opened (it can be your office, child's room, front door, a safe, etc).
This App assumes a door sensor and 2 LEDs attached to your board. When the door sensor is "open" a message is sent via MQTT and a Green LED lights up. When the door is "closed" a message is sent via MQTT and a Red LED lights up.
Check out the video of it in action on YouTube.
The project was built with:
- Mongoose OS
- Espressif ESP32 Development Board
- A MC-38 Wired Door Sensor
- A Green LED and 220K Ohm Resistor
- A Red LED and 220K Ohm Resistor
- AWS IoT
How to start with this App?
- Install and start MOS tool
- Switch to the Project page, find and import the 'door-sensor' app, build and flash it:
More information on this App can be found here: