This Huzzah32 Featherwing App is created by Pim Van Pelt and is a demonstration of the capabilities of Mongoose OS.
It is build around two popular pieces of hardware, both available from Adafruit: Huzzah32 ESP32 Feather, 2.4" TFT/TouchScreen Featherwing.
There are two main components:
Screens - is an object that holds the widgets.
Widgets - is an object that describes a user interface element (an image, a button, or a system widget with specific implementation behaviour). Widgets include:
- Time widget
- Battery widget
- WiFi widget
- Network widget
- Name widget
The TFT Featherwing features three components:
- ILI9341 2.4" TFT screen driven by SPI
- STMPE610 Resistive touchscreen driven by SPI
- MicroSD storage device driven by SPI
The Huzzah32 plugs right into the TFT Featherwing for a compact device without the need for breadboards, dupont wires and the like. It's really a great platform to showcase the power of Mongoose OS.
The project was built with:
How to start with this App?
- Install and start MOS tool
- Switch to the Project page, find and import the 'huzzah32-featherwing' app, build and flash it:
More information and instructions on how to build this App can be found here: