This Sonoff Basic firmware App is created by Michael Fung and targets to work with openHAB.
- LED blink pattern to indicate connectivity
- On board button to control switch manually in case of no connectivity
- Bounce protection
- Device local schedule timer
- Switch ON duration counter for energy consumption analysis
The project was built with:
- Sonoff board(ESP8266)
- mos management tool installed (see mos installation guide)
How to start with this App?
- Install and start MOS tool
- Switch to the Project page, find and import the 'sonoff-basic-openhab' app, build and flash it:
More information and instructions on how to build this App can be found here: